*Published on Pambazuka and is also published here with permission of the author. The results of the 2012 African Union’s Chairperson’s elections marked a significant victory for gender parity representation at AU ushering in a first woman Chairperson- H.E Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma This victory came after 49 years since Organisation of African Union (OAU)/African Union […]
Archive | Democracy and Good Governance RSS feed for this section
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- RT @africarenewal: What a wonderful story of how migrants from countries such as Ethiopia and Gambia are reinvigortaing an Italian village… 2 years ago retweeted via africarenewal
- RT @SheLeadsAfrica: Meet the young woman breaking through the South African mining industry. https://t.co/tRY5n0QbAQ https://t.co/b85wWcm… 2 years ago retweeted via SheLeadsAfrica
- RT @p_amayoO: Fresh promises on top of old ones? Is this really transforming youth? Accoutability is needed here youths! #YouthVoteKE #Tran… 2 years ago retweeted via p_amayoO
- RT @ThisIsAfricaTIA: Good Morning #Africa.Today #Guinea celebrates 58 years of Independence, best wishes to all our Guinean brothers & sist… 2 years ago retweeted via ThisIsAfricaTIA
- RT @mashanubian: Ethiopia at least 50 killed in stampede in Oromiya triggered when police used teargas to disperse antigovt protesters at r… 2 years ago retweeted via mashanubian