Statement on the Critical importance of African Citizen Participation
Archive | Ongoing initiatives RSS feed for this section
Ibrahima LE PROTOCOLE AU TRAITÉ INSTITUANT LA COMMUNAUTÉ ÉCONOMIQUE AFRICAINE (CEA) RELATIVE À LA LIBRE CIRCULATION DES PERSONNES EN AFRIQUE.
LE PROTOCOLE AU TRAITÉ INSTITUANT LA COMMUNAUTÉ ÉCONOMIQUE AFRICAINE
Introduction In the previous article the role and function of the Chair of the African Union (AU) Commission was articulated. The Commission as the organisation’s administrative arm needs to act independently of states and, the position of its Chair, an important one, requires the incumbent to manage the organisation and guide its work to ensure […]
COMMUNIQUE OF THE VISIT OF THE AFRICAN UNION HIGH LEVEL DELEGATION TO BURUNDI. Within the framework of the efforts to find a lasting solution to the crisis in Burundi, the 26th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the African Union, meeting in Addis Ababa, on 30 and 31 January 2016, decided to send a High […]
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- RT @africarenewal: What a wonderful story of how migrants from countries such as Ethiopia and Gambia are reinvigortaing an Italian village… 3 years ago retweeted via africarenewal
- RT @SheLeadsAfrica: Meet the young woman breaking through the South African mining industry. https://t.co/tRY5n0QbAQ https://t.co/b85wWcm… 3 years ago retweeted via SheLeadsAfrica
- RT @p_amayoO: Fresh promises on top of old ones? Is this really transforming youth? Accoutability is needed here youths! #YouthVoteKE #Tran… 3 years ago retweeted via p_amayoO
- RT @ThisIsAfricaTIA: Good Morning #Africa.Today #Guinea celebrates 58 years of Independence, best wishes to all our Guinean brothers & sist… 3 years ago retweeted via ThisIsAfricaTIA
- RT @mashanubian: Ethiopia at least 50 killed in stampede in Oromiya triggered when police used teargas to disperse antigovt protesters at r… 3 years ago retweeted via mashanubian