CCPAU is committed to facilitating African citizens’ access to information about the African Union. We strongly believe that an informed African citizenry will better engage with the AU and in this way, further strengthen Africa’s progress. On this page, we offer links to useful publications from ourselves and our partners that will guide your understanding of the structures and processes of the AU, its organs and institutions.
- The African Union Compendium – by Oxfam International (2012)
- Who is Who at the African Union Commission (AUC) – by the CCPAU (2011)
- The Continental Report on the State of the Union – by SOTU (2010)
- A Guide to AU Structures and Processes – by AfriMAP, OSI & Oxfam GB (2009)
- Towards a People Driven Union – by AfriMAP, AFRODAD & Oxfam GB (2007)