Ibrahima LE PROTOCOLE AU TRAITÉ INSTITUANT LA COMMUNAUTÉ ÉCONOMIQUE AFRICAINE (CEA) RELATIVE À LA LIBRE CIRCULATION DES PERSONNES EN AFRIQUE.
Posted on October 23, 2017 in Ongoing initiatives
About Claire Mwango
- Statement on Citizen Participation
- Why it doesn’t matter who the next chair of the African Union Commission is by Prof Babatunde Fagbayibo
- Past Chairs of the African Union Commission. A Wholesome Legacy? By Dr. Yitiha Simbeye Part 2
- The African Union Chair of the Commission By Dr. Yitiha Simbeye Part 1
- AU Statement on HoS Visit to Burundi
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- RT @africarenewal: What a wonderful story of how migrants from countries such as Ethiopia and Gambia are reinvigortaing an Italian village… 1 year ago retweeted via africarenewal
- RT @SheLeadsAfrica: Meet the young woman breaking through the South African mining industry. https://t.co/tRY5n0QbAQ https://t.co/b85wWcm… 1 year ago retweeted via SheLeadsAfrica
- RT @p_amayoO: Fresh promises on top of old ones? Is this really transforming youth? Accoutability is needed here youths! #YouthVoteKE #Tran… 1 year ago retweeted via p_amayoO
- RT @ThisIsAfricaTIA: Good Morning #Africa.Today #Guinea celebrates 58 years of Independence, best wishes to all our Guinean brothers & sist… 1 year ago retweeted via ThisIsAfricaTIA
- RT @mashanubian: Ethiopia at least 50 killed in stampede in Oromiya triggered when police used teargas to disperse antigovt protesters at r… 1 year ago retweeted via mashanubian