LE PROTOCOLE AU TRAITÉ INSTITUANT LA COMMUNAUTÉ ÉCONOMIQUE AFRICAINE
Ibrahima LE PROTOCOLE AU TRAITÉ INSTITUANT LA COMMUNAUTÉ ÉCONOMIQUE AFRICAINE (CEA) RELATIVE À LA LIBRE CIRCULATION DES PERSONNES EN AFRIQUE.
PSC Members 2017
Meeting to validate the Report of the Evaluation of the Migration Policy Framework for Africa, the Revised Migration Policy Framework for Africa and the Ten-year Plan of Action of the Revised Migration Policy Framework for Africa ,Victoria Falls.
For further information click on this link: https://au.int/en/newsevents/20170824/meeting-validate-report-evaluation-migration-policy-framework-africa-revised
CCPAU is recruiting volunteers To apply: Send your CV and Motivational Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 27th March 2017 About CCPAU CCPAU is a Pan-Africanist network of national, regional and continental African civil society organisations and citizens, which facilitates deeper engagement of African civil society organisations and citizens with regional and continental policies and programmes. […]
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- RT @africarenewal: What a wonderful story of how migrants from countries such as Ethiopia and Gambia are reinvigortaing an Italian village… 2 years ago retweeted via africarenewal
- RT @SheLeadsAfrica: Meet the young woman breaking through the South African mining industry. https://t.co/tRY5n0QbAQ https://t.co/b85wWcm… 2 years ago retweeted via SheLeadsAfrica
- RT @p_amayoO: Fresh promises on top of old ones? Is this really transforming youth? Accoutability is needed here youths! #YouthVoteKE #Tran… 2 years ago retweeted via p_amayoO
- RT @ThisIsAfricaTIA: Good Morning #Africa.Today #Guinea celebrates 58 years of Independence, best wishes to all our Guinean brothers & sist… 2 years ago retweeted via ThisIsAfricaTIA
- RT @mashanubian: Ethiopia at least 50 killed in stampede in Oromiya triggered when police used teargas to disperse antigovt protesters at r… 2 years ago retweeted via mashanubian