Statement on Citizen Participation made at the 61st Ordinary Session of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights, 1-15 November 2017
Posted on December 21, 2017 in Latest News
About Claire Mwango
- Press Release: Meeting of AU Member States on the draft Protocol on the Right to a Nationality in Africa
- Statement on Citizen Participation
- Meeting to validate the Report of the Evaluation of the Migration Policy Framework for Africa, the Revised Migration Policy Framework for Africa and the Ten-year Plan of Action of the Revised Migration Policy Framework for Africa ,Victoria Falls.
- Volunteers Vacancy Advertisement
- Media Briefing Issued by Eritrean CSO Group on Deliberation on Human Rights Situation in Eritrea at the 7th Citizens Continental Conference Held from 26 to 28 January, 2017 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- RT @africarenewal: What a wonderful story of how migrants from countries such as Ethiopia and Gambia are reinvigortaing an Italian village… 2 years ago retweeted via africarenewal
- RT @SheLeadsAfrica: Meet the young woman breaking through the South African mining industry. https://t.co/tRY5n0QbAQ https://t.co/b85wWcm… 2 years ago retweeted via SheLeadsAfrica
- RT @p_amayoO: Fresh promises on top of old ones? Is this really transforming youth? Accoutability is needed here youths! #YouthVoteKE #Tran… 2 years ago retweeted via p_amayoO
- RT @ThisIsAfricaTIA: Good Morning #Africa.Today #Guinea celebrates 58 years of Independence, best wishes to all our Guinean brothers & sist… 2 years ago retweeted via ThisIsAfricaTIA
- RT @mashanubian: Ethiopia at least 50 killed in stampede in Oromiya triggered when police used teargas to disperse antigovt protesters at r… 2 years ago retweeted via mashanubian