Statement on Citizen Participation made at the 61st Ordinary Session of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights, 1-15 November 2017
Posted on December 21, 2017 in Latest News
About Claire Mwango
- Citizens’ Continental Conference on 4-7 February 2019, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Press Release: Meeting of AU Member States on the draft Protocol on the Right to a Nationality in Africa
- Statement on Citizen Participation
- Meeting to validate the Report of the Evaluation of the Migration Policy Framework for Africa, the Revised Migration Policy Framework for Africa and the Ten-year Plan of Action of the Revised Migration Policy Framework for Africa ,Victoria Falls.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- RT @africarenewal: What a wonderful story of how migrants from countries such as Ethiopia and Gambia are reinvigortaing an Italian village… 3 years ago retweeted via africarenewal
- RT @SheLeadsAfrica: Meet the young woman breaking through the South African mining industry. https://t.co/tRY5n0QbAQ https://t.co/b85wWcm… 3 years ago retweeted via SheLeadsAfrica
- RT @p_amayoO: Fresh promises on top of old ones? Is this really transforming youth? Accoutability is needed here youths! #YouthVoteKE #Tran… 3 years ago retweeted via p_amayoO
- RT @ThisIsAfricaTIA: Good Morning #Africa.Today #Guinea celebrates 58 years of Independence, best wishes to all our Guinean brothers & sist… 3 years ago retweeted via ThisIsAfricaTIA
- RT @mashanubian: Ethiopia at least 50 killed in stampede in Oromiya triggered when police used teargas to disperse antigovt protesters at r… 3 years ago retweeted via mashanubian