The CCP-AU organised a Youth Dialogue at the margins of the 17th AU Ordinary Summit, titled ―Accelerating Youth Empowerment for Sustainable Development. This Dialogue served as a brainstorming session to devise ways of sustainable engagement pre, during and post the 17th AU Summit. The Youth Dialogue brought together key stakeholders on the topic with the aim of ensuring the relevance and efficiency of an engagement strategy that is to be employed post the Citizens‘ Conference and the Summit as well.
Youth Policy Dialogue on: Accelerating Youth Empowerment for Sustainable Development, 5-6 May 2011
Posted on May 2, 2011 in Past Initiatives
- Memo on the NGO Bill in Nigeria
- Launch of Policy Brief on Civil Society Space: ‘Putting Citizens’ Voice at the Center of Development: Challenging Shrinking Civic Space across Africa ‘
- Why it doesn’t matter who the next chair of the African Union Commission is by Prof Babatunde Fagbayibo
- Past Chairs of the African Union Commission. A Wholesome Legacy? By Dr. Yitiha Simbeye Part 2
- The African Union Chair of the Commission By Dr. Yitiha Simbeye Part 1
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- RT @africarenewal: What a wonderful story of how migrants from countries such as Ethiopia and Gambia are reinvigortaing an Italian village… 2 years ago retweeted via africarenewal
- RT @SheLeadsAfrica: Meet the young woman breaking through the South African mining industry. https://t.co/tRY5n0QbAQ https://t.co/b85wWcm… 2 years ago retweeted via SheLeadsAfrica
- RT @p_amayoO: Fresh promises on top of old ones? Is this really transforming youth? Accoutability is needed here youths! #YouthVoteKE #Tran… 2 years ago retweeted via p_amayoO
- RT @ThisIsAfricaTIA: Good Morning #Africa.Today #Guinea celebrates 58 years of Independence, best wishes to all our Guinean brothers & sist… 2 years ago retweeted via ThisIsAfricaTIA
- RT @mashanubian: Ethiopia at least 50 killed in stampede in Oromiya triggered when police used teargas to disperse antigovt protesters at r… 2 years ago retweeted via mashanubian