The Best 4 port network switch of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 4 port network switch but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 4 port network switch in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Plug and play: Simple setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Versatile mounting options: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Silent operation: The Fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise sensitive environments
- Peace of mind warranty – Covered by an industry leading 3 year limited hardware warranty
- Energy efficient: Designed to optimize power usage, lowering its cost to operate; Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode
- Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity: Aumox gigabit PoE ethernet switch offers 5*10/100/1000 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports, including 4 PoE ports. It offers a maximum 58W PoE power output in total. Supply power to and exchange data with Access Point, IP camera, and VOIP phone through CAT5 cables.
- Excellent Performance: With sturdy metal casing, Aumox ethernet PoE switch features excellent durability, to ensure the surveillance system stability.
- One-Key VLAN: Support One-Key VLAN, Port 1-4 will be isolated respectively but can communicate with the 5 port. Hardware DIP switch to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend against DHCP spoofing.
- 6KV Lightning Function: Aumox PoE switch have professional lightning function design-up 6KV port and power supply thunder prevents, with two levels of security design respectively, effectively restrain the power of lightning from cable, which equivalent to give the entire network monitoring system with a security fence.
- Better network experience: It provides one full wire-speed gigabit networking connection to your working group or server.
- Toptekits RJ45 Network 4-way ABCD Sharing Switch Box Long Life: Switch more than 100,000 times
- No power required No software required Plug and Play,Simple and convenient installation, button switch
- Mini metal box, manual switch 100M network switch
- MT-Viki RJ45 Manual Network Switch Metal Housing Network Sharing Selector Mini Lan Cable Switch 4 in 1 out or 1 in 4 out Bidirectional Ethernet Desktop Switch 10/ 100M Network Hub (4 Port)
- The Cable Matters USB 3.1 Ethernet switch is an indispensable networking accessory that combines a USB Ethernet adapter and a Gigabit Ethernet switch into one convenient adapter; Connect a laptop or Nintendo Switch game console which lacks a physical Ethernet port to a wired network with the Gigabit USB Ethernet adapter which also functions as a 4 port gigabit switch
- Adapter functions as an Ethernet switch 4 port; Connect up to three additional devices to the 4 port switch; Connect the fourth Ethernet port to an RJ45 wall jack, wired router, or Ethernet router to share wired network access with up to four devices with the 4 port ethernet switch; Share Internet between computers with the Internet switch and Internet splitter
- Gigabit USB Ethernet adapter supports performance Ethernet features like WoL (Wake on LAN), FDX (Full Duplex Mode), auto-sensing, jumbo frames, and IPv6; USB to Ethernet adapter has full support for MAC address pass-through with the EZ-Dock utility software
- USB to Ethernet adapter is bus-powered from the host USB connection; No need for a bulky external power plug or extra USB cable to power the Gigabit Ethernet switch 4 port; If no host is connected to the USB network adapter, it can run off of USB wall outlet power
- USB to Gigabit Ethernet switch includes a drawstring carrying pouch, adhesive mounting strip, and quick start guide; Accessories allow for a permanent or mobile use solution of the ethernet splitter 1 to 4
- AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF POE POWER in such a small switch. 60 watts of POE per port with a combined budget of 250 watts total for the entire switch. Capable of pushing POE Lighting and IP PTZ's that require POE power
- 6 PORTS TOTAL, 4 POE PORTS, 2 UPLINK PORTS - The switch has (4) 10/100 powered POE ports with 2 additional non-powered 10/100 Ports.
- SMALL LOW PROFILE DESIGN - 4.6"W x 3.5"L x 1"D The seperate brick style power supply allows for the switch itself to be small and compact. Perfect for any desktop scenario. Small enough to be used with for wall mount applications (wall mounts are included)
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH POE++ POWER LOAD - Full 802.3bt POE power. No longer do you need to use multiple single port POE++ injectors to power your high powered POE devices. Power up to 4 power hungry POE devices with this switch
- UNMANAGED SWITCH - This is a typical simple plug n play unmanaged switch.
- 【All Gigabit Ports】 Includes 4 Gigabit POE+ ports, 1 Gigabit UpLink Ethernet port, all ports up to 1000Mbps speed, has excellent network performance.
- 【78W High Power】 Support IEEE 802.3af/at PoE power supply. The whole power is 78W, up to 30W per port. Suitable for poe power supply for multiple devices.
- 【Plug and Play】 The PoE ports support automatic detection, can connect POE and non-POE devices, such as PoE Cameras, APs, computer, nvr, router and so on. Plug and Play, no configuration required, can be easy installed.
- 【Extend Function】 When the extend mode is enabled, the PoE ports 1-4 support VLAN isolation, the traffic are isolated from each other, improve the network safety.
- 【Wide Applications】 High Power, Built-in power supply. Durable Metal. Bilateral heat dissipation. LED activity indicator lights. Can be widely used in security monitoring, computer networks, wireless coverage, office and home networks, etc..Any questions please contact our official support (please don't trust other agents), we will provide the best after-sales service.
- Uplink Port Design - 4x PoE ports and 2x uplink ports, support 10/100Mbps each. Extra uplink port design enable all PoE ports be used for PoE power devices.
- Compact Design - Durable metal housing with vents at the bottom, built-in standard DC48V power supply, compliant IEEE802.3.af/at.
- Extension of Power and Data - The extend mode increases the maximum transmission distance from 100 meters to 250 meters. You may choose ON/OFF mode based on your specific needs.
- PD Detection - Ports automatically detect devices, power detection (PD) function ensure only devices require PoE receive power and will not burn your device.
- Rain-proof Switch - The strong metal case is IPX3 waterproof, support outdoor installation, will remain a good working condition even in freezing winter or blazing summer.
- 【One Switch Made to Expand Network】5× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX, greatly expand network capacity
- 【Gigabit that Saves Energy】Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money
- 【Reliable and Quiet】IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- 【Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- 【Ethernet Splitter:】Connect to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER Connectivity to your router or modem router for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc.)
- 5 Port FAST ETHERNET - 5 10/100 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST EFFECTIVE - Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design
- RELIABLE - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Simple plug-and-play setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement, and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE8023az
Last update on 2021-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 4 port network switch of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 4 port network switch? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 4 port network switch, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 4 port network switch available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 4 port network switch that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 4 port network switch?
- What benefits are there with buying an 4 port network switch?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 4 port network switch?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 4 port network switch, much less the best one?
- Which 4 port network switch are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 4 port network switch?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 4 port network switch, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 4 port network switch, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 4 port network switch. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 4 port network switch buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 4 port network switch currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 4 port network switch has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 4 port network switch?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 4 port network switch.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 4 port network switch objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 4 port network switch.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 4 port network switch, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 4 port network switch is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 4 port network switch information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 4 port network switch is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.